Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm pooped!

I am so exhausted after my busy weekend! I worked so hard and I am happy to report that I got the guest room done!!! It turned out soooooo cute! I am so happy about it and so relieved to have that burden off my shoulders! I feel free!!!! Above is a picture of all the junk going to Goodwill......I say "Good riddance!".

I worked so hard on Saturday and got most of it done. Sunday morning I woke up early and finished the job. I started having fun once I was to the point of hanging pictures and accessorizing. Then I moved on to cleaning the house and getting everything ready for Cameron's grad party. Grayson and Hayden helped so much by hauling all the boxes of junk out to the van and by helping Eric clean the garage and yard. We all worked very hard and once we were done, it was so nice to have the place all spic and span all prepared for Cameron's college graduation party.
Cameron actually graduates on Thursday, the 12th, but we had his party early. We had such a fun party! We had family and friends over for a BBQ and played games. It was such a warm and loving time. I was so tired last night and will be busy today, so I will write about Cam's party and the new room later this week.

I hope all of you had great weekends and will have a wonderful Monday!

"The Lord has done great things for us, we are all filled with Joy." Psalm 126:3

Smiles & Hugs,
Sharon

21 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Cngratulations. Now you can relax and take some time for yourself.

Can't wait to see the photos of the room.

Judy said...

Wow you did accomplish a lot. I am glad your party went well.
Congratulations to Cameron on his Graduation from College.

Kelly said...

Congratulations to Cameron on his graduation! Congratulations to his wonderful mom on her great cleaning and redecorating spree...I need that energy, LOL!

Jan Parrish said...

Great job. Looks like a fab party. I'm off to do a million errands. The list is so long I might have to do it all in two days.

When did life get so busy?

Mimi said...

now Sharon,
You realize of course that a couple of Garage sales or trips to Good will and you will have most of that stuff replaced that you took away in the van!!!
{{Hugs and Smiles}}
Mimi

Penless Thoughts said...

Sounds like a job well done.
Susan

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sharon,

You deserve a long rest! I hope your day is relaxing and peaceful. I can hardly wait to see pictures of the guest room!:)

Linda said...

Great job Sharon! I knew if anyone could get this done it would be you.
The party sounds like it was fun and a great success too.
I think all in all you had a pretty wonderful weekend. Hugs, Linda

luvmy4sons said...

Awesome! Great job mom! You go girl!

Kim said...

Oh boy have you been busy! I can't wait to see the finished results.
I hope everyone enjoyed the party.

Brenda said...

Looks like you were a busy girl. I am glad you have that feeling of completion. That always feels good.

Sondra said...

Doesn't it feel wonderful to get all that done?! I bet that is a great relief. Stop by to see some wedding photos!!! And see how God was watching over us in the end....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your son's college graduation and your youngest son's graduation from 8th grade. Such happy times to celebrate. I loved it - now mine are all done and its a great feeling to know that we helped them as parents be all that they can be - but through the Lord.

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, I agree you did work soooo hard. Your guest room is adorable. We had a wonderful time and we are so proud of Cameron.

I'm sorry I don't feel like blogging. Maybe I'll snap out of soon. I'm just bogged down with stuff.....I love you though, and your blog always makes me smile. Hugs and lots of love, Kathi

Stephanie said...

You better sit down and get some rest now! Im glad to see Im not alone in the Graduation's department. It looks and sounds like everything was wonderful tho!
Congrats :)
Stephanie

Ruthie said...

What an accomplishment! Good for you. That pillow in the pix looks really neat. Anxious to see the new room.
The party sounds wonderful.
Hugs.

Honest to Ya~Ya said...

I'm with you on being POOPED! I just got back from a "power visit" with the Grands...it's all I can do to push this mouse around...LOL!

Hope you have an awesome day!☺

Heather said...

I bet you ARE pooped! Congratulations on your accomplishments! I now feel convicted about my attic, which is a disaster, which I have been putting off. I think it's time to get to it! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Have fun at the party! Can't wait to see pics of the guest room:)

Love and Blessings....

Jaderocks said...

I can't wait to see party pictures and pics of the room. I would have loved to go through your goodwill boxes. I'm sure you were pretty tired after all that work. It amazes me how fast and hard I can work when I know I have a deadline like a party I'm working toward.
Have a great day
Roxy

Sharon said...

Thank you anonymous! I really appreciate your nice comment! Good job on raising your kids!

Hugs, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hey - what happened to the 'tacky' free box ? Tee Hee Hee. What goodwill did you take everything to ? I might have to go check it out. I can't wait to come see your new guest room. I know how much work you put into your projects, and I'm sure it's lovely. Have a beautiful day !
Jill
www.jillsibbald.typepad.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...