Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day OFF????? :0)

I just had two days off and I need to go back to work to get some rest! We had a new furnace, water heater and heat pump installed on Tuesday and things were hopping around here! As you can see from my list I had a number of other big projects to do plus my normal housewife/mother duties and I am exhausted!

The days were busy, but they were also really fun too! We had all these workmen in the house and three big trucks out front. We drained and scrubbed the pool and it is currently refilling. It was a hot sunny day and Hayden and his friend Nick were busy making a fort. Grayson was popping in and out from his job or summer basketball. Rachelle came over in the afternoon and I took all the kids to ice cream. Kenzie popped over to get his mail and fill us in on the latest. I love summer days when we have a lot is happening around here, it is so fun. I will get back to my blogging again tomorrow, I want to go into further detail with some of these things we're doing 'round here!

Have a happy Thursday!

My Presence goes with you," says the Lord, "and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14

:0) Sharon

11 comments:

Kelley said...

Wow, you have been busy!
Work will probably be a little bit of relief? LOL!
Things are getting busy around here again...we are getting Haylie ready for Costa Rica and today is the dreaded shots day, hopefully she will only need one and we will just have to get the malaria pills...

Wishing you a blessed and wonderful day!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Sharon, i just love your enthusiasm. It's a pleasure to read.

Linda said...

Hi Sharon...you were busy! Hope you have a light work day:)...Hugs, Linda

Liz said...

I always say that too, that I need to go back to work to rest. :) I've always got a mile long list when I take time off. One day... I'm going to do NOTHING on my vacation. Yeah right. :)

luvmy4sons said...

You are always so upbeat no matter how busy you are! You go girl!

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, You are one busy mom. It sure looks like fun though. You always do make it fun. Love, Kathi

Jan Parrish said...

So you're just planning on sitting around eating cherry bon-bons and watching soaps? LOL.

Daughter of the King said...

Always busy and you seem so organized...enjoying the warmth up here toooooo....
Deby

Branderella said...

Sounds like your real busy, cant wait to hear more details =D

luvmy4sons said...

Sent you an e-mail.

Sondra said...

I hope you get everything done! I love how the boys made a cozy place for them to sleep outside. Yet,the need for the xbox was key! LOL! Sound like mine. They want to know if they can hook the xbox up in the car when we go on vacation. I am sure they will figure out a way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...