Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Call To Prayer

Please pray for our good blogger friend, Deena, at Can I Be Pretty In Pink . She has been battling breast cancer for many months. She just got through with her chemo treatments and she goes in this Friday, June 13th to get the results of her PET scan to find out if the chemo did it's job and killed off the cancer cells.
The Bible says,

"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." Matthew 18:20

"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you." Mark 11:24

Let us gather in prayer over Deena the next few days and pray that she gets excellent news on Friday. I am praying for a miracle for Deena. She has been such an inspiration to me and to countless others through her battle with cancer and her sweet spirit has just shown so brightly.

Jesus, please heal my friend.

"Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Love and Hugs to you Deena, Sharon

17 comments:

Honest to Ya~Ya said...

Praying that Deena gets the all clear and has many more years of perfect health!♥

Daughter of the King said...

Praying for Deena...her's is a daily read.
Deby

Mardell said...

Deena is SO beautiful! :o)

Many, many prayers for this wonderful lady.

Hugs,
Mardell

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Saying a prayer now.

Anonymous said...

I prayed for deena and will continue. May God touch her and heal her completly- He can!!!

Thank you so much for reminding us to pray for Deena! =)

~Joy

Linda said...

Deena is a sweet soul...she is always in my prayers and Friday I pray her news is good. Hugs, Linda

yellowfarmhouse said...

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen

Kelly said...

Sharon,
Praying for dear Deena with you now.....I love when you quote those scriptures......

Blessings & Smiles~
Kelly

Ruthie said...

Yes, I am definately praying for healing and a clear test for Deena. She is such a sweetie and we all love her.

Edie Marie's Attic said...

My prayers are with Deena. I stand on God's word for her healing. May God's will be done in her life.
Hugs, Sherry

Branderella said...

We're hoping for the best!

Feathering My Nest said...

Yes Sharon, I will most certainly be praying for Deena, and I have been, but I will more. She is the dearest lady. I hope and pray she has fantastic results. Hugs and prayers, Kathi

luvmy4sons said...

I made this same journey with a very dear friend of mine. I know how hard it is to be on the sidelines... and I witnessed the beauty of God's faithfulness through it all in my sweet dear friend's words and thoughts and prayers.

Jesus,

We know that You see Deena. We know that You planned all of her days before one of them came to be. We know that Your will is good, acceptable, and perfect. We also know that we do not have because we do not ask. We know that You are the same today as You were yesterday as You are forever. We ask for Your touch upon Deena. We come to You and touch Your cloak and ask You to come and see our sister Deena and touch her and heal her, according to Thy good and perfect will. Surround her with Your love. Let her feel Your power and peace. Comfort her mind through it all knowing that no matter what she is Yours for all eternity, that You have carved her name into the palm of Your hand and write down every one of her tears. Give her that peace that passes understanding. Help those around her to find the courage to be quiet when they should be, and the wisdom to pray and interecede for her-for we know the prayers of a righteous man availeth much. Thank You Jesus that we know that You make all things new!

SweetAnnee said...

You are a gift from God my sweet and kind
friend.
God Bless you !!
deena

Mimi said...

I am praying for our sweet Deena today as she goes through her tests...
Mimi

Judy said...

I visit Deena often but never have commented. I love her spirit through all that she has and is going through.
I have and will continue to keep her in my prayers.

TattingChic said...

Consider it done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...