Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rejects

I laughed when I loaded all these pictures from mother's day on to my computer. Cameron took seven pictures of Eric and I at the restaurant until we finally got a good one!
We're not quite ready in this one.

Here are a few of the duds! We just don't look relaxed and natural in this one.

A little blurry and off centered.
Eric was having a hard time smiling at the right moment. The poor man sitting behind us kept getting the camera flash in his eyes!

Whoops, my face got cut off!
Then Grayson took these pictures of Cameron and I at home before we were ready. The one above looks like we are really snobby people! Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?
I kind of have a pursed lip look of disapproval on my face, Cameron looks a little like he is related to Thurston Howell the III! Pass the caviar please!After Kenzie saw the accidental snobby picture of Cameron and I, he wanted us to pose the same way, but the results are not the same. He looks really worried and a little like he is being held hostage or something. I look totally tired, depressed and agitated! I thought these reject pictures were funny, now you know how many takes we need before we get that perfect picture! Teee Heeee!

Hugs & Smiles, Sharon

11 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

LOL
GREAT rejects
teehee
deena

Mardell said...

Sharon,
Those are totally hilarious! I especially love the "Grey Poupon" comment! :o) My son ran to the computer to see what I was laughing at!

Thanks for todays chuckle.
Hugs,
Mardell

A Pretty Home said...

LOLOLOL
ohhhhh what a great sport you are!!!!!!!! i was dying laughin at the things you said about your pics, you are SOOOO hilarious!!!

love ya

candy:)
thanks for the good laughs this morning :)

Kelly said...

Those are adorable, Sharon, LOL! I'm so glad that you had a splendid Mother's Day - you deserve it! :o)

luvmy4sons said...

Okay. Too funny. Love your transparency!

cherished*vintage said...

Too funny! Aren't you glad we're in the digital age? I think it's amazing to have gotten any good shots in the old days with regular film. hehe
-Karoline

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon you are so funny!! Wow, I am sorry I have not been to your blog. I am ssooooooooooooooo busy. I miss you and love you. Kathi

Laura said...

That is hilarious! What a brave girl to put it out there!

Sondra said...

Those are so funny. I like that snobby looking one too!

Jaderocks said...

I thought I was the only one that took 12 pictures of the same thing and only have one turn out. So funny.. Love it.
Roxy

jennifer said...

You funny woman! How very Sharon to realize the value of the rejects!!

Love you for that!

Be blessed.

Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...