Monday, May 5, 2008

Prom Night!

Here's Grayson already for prom night! Doesn't he look spiffy in a tuxedo!
Wow! Sharp dressed man! Thanks to older brother, Cameron, for letting Grayson borrow the tux!
Here he is with corsage in hand ready to go over to Rachelle's house. When did my little boy grow up to be such a man? I remember him in that very driveway on his little bike with training wheels and his big helmet when he was 4 years old handing me flowers that he just had picked for me! Time has slipped by so fast.
Rachelle's parents drove, so they swung back by our house so I could see Rachelle's dress. Isn't she gorgeous! And her dress is so pretty. They look so beautiful together!



What a cute couple. They have been going steady for three months now.
Cute! They had a terrific night!



"....the walks and talks we have with our

two-year-olds in red boots have a great

deal to do with the values they will cherish as adults."

~Edith F. Hunter b.1919

The scripture of the day is dedicated to my son.


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy spirit." Romans 15:13


Hugs & smiles, Sharon

15 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

They grow up too fast!

Your son and his date look so sweet. I hope they have a lovely time!

Sondra said...

How handsome he is! They look so sweet together. I love that shot next to the mirror.

luvmy4sons said...

So handsome. So beautiful! What a good looking couple! Did you cry? I did when I took pics of mine! LOL!

nannykim said...

Man, I can see the resemblance (sp?) to your hubby!!

Kelli said...

Your son is so handsome and I agree-Rochelle is lovely and I love her dress!
Hugs,
Kelli

Velvia said...

Hi Sharon!
They are a beautiful couple! It brings back such good memories of when my two oldest were in high school and going to prom and homecoming dances. Time flies too quickly!
Love, Velvia

Denise said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Oh how I love my son's!!!!!!!!!

linda said...

What a cute couple! I hope they had a great time at prom.

I miss those days of helping to get everything ready and all of the excitement...my daughter graduated last year so our days are done. I say "our" days because our house was always the house that all the kids came to for pre-prom pictures or breakfast afterwards. Parents, siblings, grandparents, neighbors...all would come for the picture taking frenzy! What beautiful memories! I'm so thankful that both of my children wanted hubby and I to be included so much in their fun!

Feathering My Nest said...

Grayson is so handsome!! Rachelle is so pretty. I am near tears thinking about the sweet little boy giving you flowers! They do grow up so fast. I love you, Kathi

Stephanie said...

He looks so cute :)
My daughters prom is this weekend, I will post my pics then!
Your blog and pics always are a highlight of my day! Thank you for doing such nice work and bringing a smile to my face !
Have a wonderful week,
Stephanie

Brenda said...

Oh im so jealous .What a good looking young man.

Cottage Contessa said...

What a very cute and sweet young couple! I hope they had the most wonderful Prom night!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Jaderocks said...

Grayson is so handsome. I am sure you are so proud of all of your boys. Rachelle and Grayson look like such a cute couple. I see you survived your day off(previous blog) I would need a day off to recover from a day off like yours.
And it was funny how you kept running into your kids like that.

Daughter of the King said...

What a handsome son.....you've done good...
and you are so right, they grow up tooo fast.
Deby

jennifer said...

It is so much fun when I come to your site. It's like you all have so much activity in your life and you always have such good post.

He looks SO handsome for his prom. Brings back good memories!!

Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...