Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron!!!!

Happy 22nd birthday Cameron! You are so precious to me! I am soooo thankful the Lord blessed us with you! You light up my life. From the minute you were born, you made such a big impact on the world! You were a big baby at 10 lb 3 oz and you were such a sweet, sweet baby! You were such a lovey and cuddly little guy.
You have made Dad and I so proud in every way! We are so proud of how well you are doing at college and you are soon to graduate! You have always been so smart and you have used your gift of being smart for things that are good. We are so proud beyond words that you want to be a missionary and spread the good news about Jesus to as many people as you can.

You amaze us with your hard work ethic. You have worked your way through college and have done so with such a great attitude. Every job that you have had they have wanted to promote you! That says a lot Cameron! We are so proud of the friends you chose and that have so many friends. You have such a likable personality and you are so funny and fun! We are proud of all the extra curricular projects you have been at the Bible college like being in the plays, in student government and now involved with the evangelistic team that will travel this summer.

We are proud of how you have your own apartment and how you take such good care of your little kitty, Wheeler! We know that someday God will bring you your wife that he has prepared for you and we are proud of how you have patiently been waiting for her!

Thank you Cameron for being such a joy in our lives and for being such a wonderful, special person. I love you dearly, so much so that words cannot express, but I'll try........I love you as many as stars in the sky and pieces of sand on all the beaches in all the world!

Happy birthday sweetie! Please listen to the song I have playing, Find Your Wings, by Mark Harris, I dedicate this song to you honey! I love you!

UPDATE: My Project Playlist music player is not working and it is not playing that song, so the next song I dedicate to you Cam because you are the one who told me that was one of your favorite worship songs - The More I Seek You, by Christ for the Nations. Love you!

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame. " Psalm 127:3-5

Love, Mom

17 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday wishes to both your loving daddy and sweet son...both very special people. I love the the birthday cake picture celebrating their day. Hugs, Linda

Jaderocks said...

I am sure that you and Eric are just bursting with pride and joy. Cameron seems like a geat young man as do all of your sons. He is a very handsome young man also. I gotta love a guy that loves his cat. Cute name. You have such a lovely family. Happy Birthday Cameron.
Roxy

Penless Thoughts said...

Happy birthday to your son and your dad. Two very special men in your life, for sure!!!
Susan

Michelle said...

Sharon,
I do not know you, but your blogs are so inspirational, and you are just so sweet. When I read the words you wrote to Cameron, tears rolled down my face. God is proud of YOU too!
Michelle

luvmy4sons said...

Aaawh..sniff...I can barely take it. That was such a sweet Happy Birthday. I could say ditto to so much of it for my sons. And I have someone making a DVD for my son's graduation open house with this very song playing while snap shots of his childhoood flash by...if I can bare to watch it. I can barely finish this comment. Hugs to you. Sniff-no sob!

Julieann said...

Happy Birthday to your Handsome son!!! :)

Julieann

Mardell said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! How cool that you were born on your Grandpa's b-day! Very special indeed. You're truly blessed to be a part of a very loving, caring family! You'll go far in this world.

Hugs from NY!
Mardell
:o)

Candy- A Pretty Home said...

cute! happy birthday!!

Jan said...

Happy Birthday to Cameron! What a wonderful tribute to your son, Sharon! You are truly blessed!
Enjoy the day!

Jan

linda said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cameron! Sharon, I love the name Cameron...if my Courtney would have been a boy, I would have named him Cameron.

Cameron sounds like a parents dream...you are truly blessed to be his parents. He is blessed to have you as his parents as well.

Boy I wish we lived closer...my daughter is almost 20, in college, beautiful, and loves the Lord! I've been praying for her future husband as well (praying for her husband since she was a little girl)...I'd love to introduce them. He sounds like a mother-in-laws dream!

My Grandkids ROCK said...

Happy Birthday Cameron,
Today is my baby boy, Taylor's 16 birthday. He is to me as you are to your mom and dad. I wish that I had another daughter that I could get together with you. I think you sound perfect. Have a totally awesome day. Pam

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

What a lovely pair of birthday posts. I enjoyed reading them.

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday to two very special men in Sharons life. I know she loves you both.

Sharon said...

Thanks Mardell for the happy birthday wishes for my Father and my son.

Bless you!

Sharon

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, What a lovely tribute to Cameron. He is all that you said he is. You've raised him to be such a wonderful son. He is such a great boy and I'm proud to call him my nephew. Hugs, Kathi

Jan Parrish said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! You rock!

Donna Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to your darling son! What a cool thing that he and your father are born on the same day!

XO,
DL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...