Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Weigh in Wednesday V

Okay......today is weigh in Wednesday. Today I would like to report that I have lost one more pound! It actually is probably only half a pound, the needle keeps going between the two numbers, but I'll take the lower one!

I should have lost more since I was sick, but I also didn't exercise. I did exercise this morning though! Yea! It is nice to be feeling so much better.

I hope that all of you have good news to report! Joy, a blogging viewer friend (she doesn't have a blog, but enjoys reading all of ours) left a message on my chat box reporting she has lost 8 pounds! Good for you joy!

I will just keep plugging away. They say that a slower loss is better because you can keep it off. I have really done well with cutting out the high calorie snacks and eating smaller portions.

Good luck this week!

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation He will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." I Corinthians 10:13

Fondly, Sharon

3 comments:

Velvia said...

Hi Sharon!
Congratulations on your 1 lb. loss this week, as the saying goes "slow and steady wins the race." I, unfortunately, didn't lose any, but I didn't gain any either. I'm surprise I didn't gain because I have not done well this week at all. But I will hopefully do better this coming week!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Love, Velvia

Sondra said...

I am still losing here. I was down 3 more pounds when I weighed in on Saturday. I have been working out 4 days a week and it feels good. I guess I should start weighing on Wednesdays to be on track with you.

Anonymous said...

Sharon,

I know where your pound went. It went on MY hips. ~sigh~ Gained a lb this week.

Gina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...