Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers

"At all times and for everything, give thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father. " Ephesians 5: 20

Dear Lord,

Thank you so much for hearing my prayers and answering them. Thank you so very much for bringing Brittany into Mackenzie's life. Thank you so much for bringing Brittany into all of our lives!


You say in Your word that, "all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them and they shall be granted you." Mark 11:24. I have this listed on the front of my prayer journal and I remember this when I say all my prayers to You including my prayer for all of my son's future wives. Thank you Lord for answering me!!! Thank you for giving me this sweet little girl who not only loves my son so dearly, but also loves our family and wants to be a part of our family. She wants to learn from me. She wants to be a good wife and mother and all that entails.
Thank you that she enhances our relationship with our son. I truly have not lost my son, I have gained a daughter! Thank you that she is not only completing Mackenzie's life, she completing my life! She is my friend! She is my sweet daughter that I never had. She is a godly woman who loves the Lord so much and loves Mackenzie so much. She is a wise woman. She desires to be a Proverbs 31 woman!

"O give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known His doings among the peoples!" I Chronicles 16:8

I have prayed for Brittany for many years, Lord, and I want to thank You so much for answering my prayers. Thank You for answering Mackenzie's prayers! Thank You that Mackenzie is everything that Brittany has been praying for! You have given me the desire of my heart for my son and I give You the glory and I thank You so very much!

I love You dear Lord!

Amen

"And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know that we have what we ask of Him." I John 5:15,16

Love, Sharon

12 comments:

Penless Thoughts said...

What a wonderful post!!!!
Susan

MammyT said...

I'm so happy for you all.
Nancy

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, What a testimony of how God answers prayer. I'm praying for my future daughters and sons in law too. I can't wait to see how the Lord answers.

Brittany is so sweet and the two of them together are so lovely.

Praise the Lord. I'm so happy for you Sharon. Love, Kathi

Tammy said...

A very inspirational post!

How blessed you are! ♥

Mimi said...

Sharon,
you have posted a very sweet tribute to the young lady that Mackenzie has chosen to make his wife...she can be very proud to make your family her own...
Mimi

Sondra said...

Oh Sharon I have tears in my eyes as I have read the past two posts. I am so so so very happy for you and for Mackenzie and Brittany. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful young girl for your son. God has truly answered your prayers. I know you are just bursting with joy!

Linda said...

Lovely post...you all are truly blessed. Sharon, you will be an inspiring example to Brittany in all things. I am so happy for you. Hugs, Linda

Brenda said...

AMEN...having two boys and not always having things work out with inlaws im so happy for you Sharon.
Just to see her in the kitchen with you is a blessing.

A Romantic Porch said...

Sharon,That is so encouraging. Thanks for sharing. I've been praying for my son's future wives since they were very small. They are 15 and 17 now. Thank you for this encouragement. I'm so happy for your family. Love,Rachel

Kelly said...

Again I have learned so much from you. I never thought to pray for my childrens future spouses, but how wise a decision that is......I have started already. Thank you for the wonderful scripture also!

Love,
kelly

Stephanie said...

I come and visit your blog very often and always love your quotes from the Bible. Your daily life stories are very touching and make me smile.
Im so happy that you are happy & I dont even know you!!
Thank you for sharing your quotes, pictures and awesome stories, keep them coming. They are very inspirational,
Stephanie

jen said...

Such wonderful news! She is also so very fortunate to have you as a mother in law. Your family seems so loving and supportive. It always is such a pleasure seeing/reading your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...