Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've been sick


I have been really sick this last week. Yesterday was the worst. I stayed home from work and I went back to bed after the kids went to school and slept from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm! Then I just laid on the couch the rest of the day. I went to bed at 9:00 pm and slept until 7:30. It started with body aches and sore throat, then coughing, runny nose, sneezing, fatigue and more coughing. I do feel better today. I just hope my family does not get this. I am going to try to go to an auction meeting/work party at the high school. It is a committee that I am on to help raise money for our school athletic program. I will try to get back to visit all of you either today or tomorrow.

I hope you have a blessed day!

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17a


Love, Sharon

11 comments:

Feathering My Nest said...

Oh Sharon, I am so sorry you are sick. I will be praying for you to get well.

I was going to try to have lunch with you today. I love you, Kathi

PS I love the picture of the doggie. You have the cutest pictures.

Mimi said...

Sharon,
so sorry you are sick...
praying that you feel better real soon....
you are too active to stay down long!!

Daughter of the King said...

Sharon,
(((HUGS)))
We have had this and it is miserable, you MUST rest, drink lots of tea and chicken soup....and more rest...
Praying,,,,blogging will be here.
Deby

Kelly said...

Oh I feel awful for you!! Hope you are feeling better soon! Don't worry about all of us ...we will be here! And also will say a prayer for a quick recovery!

Kelly

A Romantic Porch said...

Most important...take care of yourself. xoRachel

Sondra said...

I am so sorry that you do not feel well. We have had a bad outbreak of the flu here in our area but none of my family has gotten it so far. Thank God. I am praying that you feel better soon.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Sharon...I hope you are feeling better...I'm sorry you are not feeling well...
Prayers for you...and HUGS,
Robin

nannykim said...

I am feeling better; so sorry you are feeling worse. Something like what you have is going around here big time.

if you see this pray for the 14 year old named erin--she only has a 10% chance of living --updates at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/erinpage

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Sweetie
I am SO sorry you are ill. There is a nasty bug
running rampant. Try to rest, drink fluids, chicken soup and take a NICE bubble bath.

I'm staying away from the public if I can, cuz
I don't need any flu.

I love ya..take care of YOU for all of us!!
deena

Anonymous said...

You poor thing. I'm so sorry that you are still feeling poorly. I hope that Sunday will find your rested and feeling better.

Gina

Candy :) said...

Weve been sick too :( So sorry to hear you are sick. I will pray for you tonight.
HUgs,
Candy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...