Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday IV

Okay, it's week four of Weigh In Wednesday. Here is my report for this week.........drum roll please..........................

I lost one pound! Yea! But really it is just the one pound that I gained last week! I think I should have done better too because I was sick, but oh well......what can you do. It's not fair because when I get sick I NEVER lose my appetite! I never get the kind of sickness that after a week you've lost five pounds. I think it is because when I feel gross I sit there and think what would make me feel better.....I know, some ice cream or something like that. Oh well, I am thankful that I am getting over my cold except last night it all concentrated in my ear and I had the worst earache. I think I could have an ear infection. I think I'll be taking a nap today.

As far as the diet goes, I need to really crack down, this is crazy. It has been a month and I have lost a total of five pounds, which is good, but really it seems like I should be losing 2 pounds a week and I'm not. Hopefully this week I will do better. Wish me luck.

How do you guys do last week???? I hope better than me.

I really hope next week I can report a two pound loss.

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation He will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." I Corinthians 10:13

Hugs ~ Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon.

Another 1/2 a lb for me. I know it isn't much but I am content with it. My goal is to lose 5 lbs by mid-May. I guess so is good. ???

Gina

Velvia said...

Hi Sharon!
Great job on the loss this week, every little bit counts! I've lost the three pounds I gained while we were away, now it's time for me to buckle down also. I would like to lose at least 10 pounds by summer, but I'm finding it hard to get motivated to get really serious about it. Did you have a hard time getting started?
Love, Velvia

A Romantic Porch said...

Thanks for keeping us challenged. I'm NOT gaining. Thank goodness!! I just keep finding these great recipes on blogs and then have special occasions to make them for, like today for instance. And since my MIL lives 9 hours away, guess who eats the cupcakes! Still working on getting and keeping it off in INDIANA!! xo RAchel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...