Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday III


Okay, it is week three and here are my results.................

I GAINED one pound!!!! GRRRRR!

I actually am not surprised. Since last week's weigh in I have been eating like there is no tomorrow. It is soooo hard to try to cut back. I admit it, I stink at it! Well, it doesn't help when I go out to lunch with Hayden and eat this..........


........yes, I ate all of it, except a few lonely little brown, burnt french fries. But, because I felt so guilty, I did this........

...which was great! It was a beautiful day and the fresh air felt wonderful. It was a fun time with Hayden too. But then...Eric came home from fishing and we all went out for Mexican food and I ate this..........


.. and this...............


... and this...............


.....and this! Oh, my goodness, just looking at this picture makes me want to eat! I am terrible!

It is so hard for me! What is a girl to do when her DH takes her to dinner? I tried to do good and ordered soup, but I could not resist getting the drink or eating the chips and salsa! I have no willpower.

I also gave into the Valentine's chocolates that we have laying around here.......I'm terrible at dieting! It is that time of the month, so perhaps I am just having cravings. I am really hoping and praying that I will do better this week. I only walked two days because I had to go into work so early last Friday. I think I will try adding one more day of at least 30 minutes of exercise.

I am so bummed that I failed. I am going to really pray and ask that God give me strength to eat better and to have the strength to resist temptations. Also, that He will give me strength and energy to exercise more. I hope that those of you trying had a better week than me. Any words of encouragement??? I really hope that next week I have a better report.

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." I Corinthians 10:13

In Him ~ Sharon

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Girl im not even weighing. After going out for Vday and brian bought me 4 things of candy it is so hard to get back on.

Kelly said...

Words of encouragement?????? All I can say is gosh that food looks sooooo good!!!
Well you are not doing horrible, and you did ride your bike, so I am giving you major points for all the effort you have put into it!

Blessings~
Kelly

Besides I think you look great! I swear I want to be you when I grow up!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. I think I gained a pound just looking at your pictures! Was that a French Dip sandwich??? Mmmm...

I lost a teeny bit this week. Less than 1/2 a pound. Oh well.

I'm sure we will both do better next weigh-in! {{HUGS}}

Gina

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, All I can say is you still look darling!! You are so cute and curvy, but not in the slightest way fat. You are doing great, I think. Boy, that food does look good! Keep doing what you've been doing, because you really are so cute, and what you have been doing has been working. I'm getting hungry just looking at your post!!!

I will post pictures of my hair before and after. Love ya, Kathi

Velvia said...

Hi Sharon!
You shouldn't feel guilty, it's so hard to eat right during that time of the month. I usually want to eat everything in sight then. I wish I could give a good report myself, but I gained three pounds while we were away!!! Oh well, I'm going to try to get back to eating right now that I've finished off all the Valentine's candy. LOL
Love, Velvia

jennifer said...

Gosh Sharon, I look at all your posts and think 'Where have I been this week?' It's hard isn't it? It just feels like diets are forever. I have yet to start mine though I have been talking the talk for WEEKS! Don't be too hard on yourself. You sound like a happy woman one pund up or one pound down! Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...