Friday, February 15, 2008

Thank you Mary!


Mary at Mary's Writing Nook gave me this lovely award that she made! Isn't it pretty! She is so good at making beautiful cards and awards.

I would like to pass this beautiful friendship award onto all my daily reads including you Mary - I would like to give it back to you as a gift too!!! You guys all mean so much to me and I am thankful you are in my life and I am honored to call you my friends:

A Romantic Porch
Apples of Gold
Bittersweet Punkin
Bold and Free
Can I Be Pretty In Pink
Candy's Home and Thoughts
Cottage Contessa
Country Romance
Dust Bunny Hostage
Feathering My Nest
Hootin Anni
Kelli's House
Listen To Your Grammie
Mable's House
Mary's Writing Nook
Mom Of 4 Teenage Boys
My Life as A Wife and Mother
Nannykim
Nunnie's Attic
Penless Writer
Samaritan Women
Serenity Cottage
Simply Heart and Home
The Barefoot Mama
A Bend In The Road

Thank you so much Mary for the gift. I hope all of you ladies have a tremendous weekend!

"A friend loves at all time." Proverbs 17:17

Love, Sharon

14 comments:

Mary said...

Sharon,

You are so welcome for the award and you passed it on to some very deserving ladies.

Thank you for passing it back to me. I value your friendship and am very touched by your kindness.

Blessings,
Mary

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh Sharon...you are so sweet and so generous!! Thank you so much!! I am indeed very Thankful for you as well and I thoroughly enjoy you and your blog!
Blessings and Hugs,
Robin

jennifer said...

Thank you so much! The biggest compliment, along with the thoughtful award, is that you come by and see me often. That makes me smile! Jennifer

Denise said...

You are toooooooooooo sweet and I will put it on my awards page here in a few minutes........ You have yourself a great weekend.. And I so remember my oldest son getting his frist truck..... How wonderful to see their faces..... blesses a mothers heart..............

hugsx0x00x

Hootin' Anni said...

Thank you so much Sharon!!!! It's beautiful. And Mary did a splendid job with making it. I'll be very proud to display it on my blog tomorrow and, with joy and pleasure to boot!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Now, I gotta go read about the 'new truck' for Grayson.

Penless Thoughts said...

Thanks Sharon, so sweet of you :o)
Susan

Sarah said...

Oh thank you! It is a beautiful award.

Hugs.

Jan Parrish said...

Thank you for this beautiful award. Mary does wonderful work. How sweet and generous you are.

I love reading your blog, seeing all the special touches you add to your home and the way you care for your men. :)

nannykim said...

Thanks and I am going to visit some of those sites you listed;0) . ps tell your son to always wear the seatbelt--take care!!

Cottage Contessa said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award Sharon, and thank you for sharing it with me. I feel honoured that you would include me, and I will pass it on with great pride. Thank you sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Julieann said...

Oh!!! ((Sharon))) What a beautiful award--I am so honored and thrilled to get it from you:)

Julieann xo

Kelli said...

What a lovely award, congratulations Sharon! Thank you for giving one to me as well, you are a sweet friend!
Hugs,
Kelli

Kelly said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!
Big Big Big ((HUGS)) to you!!!!

Kelly

Candy :) said...

Thank you :)
Im really glad to have you as a friend too.
Love Candy
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...