Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pray for Sondra

The Bible calls Christians as brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for one another. Sondra at Mom of 4 Teenage Boys needs prayer. Please click the link to go to her blog and you can read about her situation. She has been going through a lot with her health and now to have this new thing come up in her life is just so big to bear. Lets lift up one of our own in prayer.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

Even though we are not physically gathered, we can still gather in prayer and lift up Sondra right now.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

"For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their prayer." I Peter 3:12

"But I call to God, and the Lord saves me. Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and He hears my voice." Psalm 55:16-17

"The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." Psalm 145:18

Sincerely, Sharon

6 comments:

Sarah said...

How awful for her and her family. I will definitely pray.

Gina said...

Thanks for the link and heads up, Sharon. I'll head on over and pray.

Brenda said...

Will go check in and pray. I need your too. Found out today Grand jury for K------- is 27 of Feb.

nannykim said...

ok

jennifer said...

Hey Sharon. Found this out through Kathi first. Been over to Sondra's. Thanks for letting people know....Jen

Feathering My Nest said...

Dearest Sharon, Thank you so much for being a role model for me in posting prayer for our dear friends in blog land. I am praying for Sondra, and I put a post up about her after you did. I'm so thankful that we can pray for one another and encourage each other. I love you, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...