Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My wonderful sons

I came across these three photos on my computer and I thought I would share them. They are some of my favorite photos of my sons. I really love the picture above because it is so natural and I feel like it shows them all really happy, having fun together and showing that they love each other. We were all crammed in the van (8 of us Eric & I, the four boys and Cameron's friends Lisa and Desi) and we were headed to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate Cameron's 21st birthday. I think Lisa is the one who took this photo. The boys were all sharing the back seat and they were all joking and laughing and being crazy. I just feel like this picture really captures the real loving brother relationship that they have.



This picture was taken at Eric's sister's wedding this past summer. I wanted to get a picture of the boys together and they decided to lift Mackenzie up. I think it is so cute, they all look so happy.


I'm not quite sure what transpired between them, but it looks like some fun teasing and both boys look like they are having fun. I think it is cute how Hayden is in the back ground watching and learning!

These are pictures that just warm my heart and I thought I would share them. Eric and I feel so blessed with our amazing sons.

"Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love." Romans 12:10

Blessings ~ Sharon

20 comments:

Lori said...

Sharon, My eldest is my daughter 29and would be lost without her, but honestly my three sons are my sweeties. There 19,22, and 24 and they just reach my heart in such diferent ways! Yours are adorable and look like so much fun! Lori

Laura said...

Ahh, brought tears to my eyes! I grew up with brothers and the Lord has blessed us with a house full of girls and one son. So thankful for that boy! He warms my heart!! Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

Velvia said...

Hi Sharon!
What handsome boys! You are such a blessed mom!
Love, Velvia

Gina said...

What great pictures of your sons! You can see how much they mean to each other.

What a nice surprise to see your xanga comment. I was blessed.

We adore Marie Calendars but they do not have them anywhere near where we live. When we go to San Diego in May, it is on the top of our list of places to go!

Have a blessed day!

Gina

A Romantic Porch said...

What a neat post. What handsome sons. You deserve to be proud! Love,Rachel

Kristen said...

Don't you just love to see the wonderful bond that siblings form. To be there to watch it take place is just even more special!! What a wonderful family you have!!!

Scrappy Jessi said...

so sweet! i love when siblings really like one and other. good job mom!
jessi

jennifer said...

Sharon, my almost 12 year old daughter says WOW! and how old is the youngest. I called her in to the computer to see your pics. She's not boy crazy but she does have very good taste! My son has a way with his mother's heart too. I can't imagine multiplying that by 4. I love all my children but the relationship between my son and my daughters is different. I don't know why, it just is! Jennifer

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Hi Sharon,
Thank you sweetly for the visit today and kind words!!!
What a beautiful family you have, wow, 4 boys...They are something to be very proud of, verh handsome young men...
Wishing you a beautiful night,
Jo-Anne

nannykim said...

precious photos--you are blessed--praise God for His good gifts!! especially sons!! ;-)

SweetAnnee said...

SHaron you have SUCH handsome happy boys!!!
You should be proud ..
you are blessed


thank you for sharing!!
deena

Denise said...

your pictures make me smile......... I get that is what you wanted us to do....... Well you did good...... they are great pictures ......makes me miss my boys sooooooooo much.........

hugsx0x0x0

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh Sharon..that is so sweet! The photos are great...
You must be a very proud Mama!
Hugs,
Robin

Linda said...

What great pictures! You are blessed with a lovely family. Linda

ps--continued success on your weight loss journey.

Ariana's Corner said...

I love Your Blog! It is so peaceful!

Blessings
Ariana

Candy :) said...

Cute boys you have :) Y'all are a lovely family

Hugs
Candy

Jan Parrish said...

Very heart warming. I think I might hear some wedding bells happening soon. :)

What a great bunch of boys you have.

Mimi said...

what wonderful happy pictures of your sons..one can tell that you are extremely proud, and you should be... they are very fine looking young men...and I would guess by the pictures that they are just as proud of each other...what a blessing!!
Mimi

Cottage Contessa said...

Oh Sharon, these are such wonderful photo's of your boys! I particulary love the first one, they look so genuinely happy and close. Hey, I can't believe I have missed so many of your posts, I'm sorry sweetie! Have a wonderful day!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Feathering My Nest said...

I love those pictures. Your boys are so full of love and fun. They are so funny to. Their sense of humor is terrific. God has blessed you and all your prayers for your boys. What a good mother you are.

I like your song too. Love, kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...