Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Beautiful Song For The Lord

Please turn on your speakers, turn up the volume, listen to this song and read the words as you follow along - feel free to sing along to the Lord! It is called "Sing (Your Love)". It is by Hillsong featuring Darlene Zschech who has such an amazing voice and I wish I knew what the guys name is because his voice is so beautiful too.

It is one of my favorite worship songs and it brings tears to my eyes. I just love the Lord so much and could not imagine my life with out Him. I am especially moved by the line that says "I'll sing because the world can't take away your love", which is so true and so comforting!!! No matter how bad things get in our lives, nothing can separate us from God's love! Enjoy.


It used to be darkness
Without you
I lived my life in blindness
But now I am found
And I'll sing, sing I love you so
And I'll sing
Cause the world can't take away
Your love
Found me in weakness
Broken
You came to me in kindness
And now I live
And I'll sing, sing I love you so
And I'll sing
Because the world can't take away
Your love
And I’ll sing, sing, I love you so
And I’ll sing,
because the world can’t take away
Your love
I'll give my life for You Lord
For all You've done
I’ll give my life for You Lord
For all You’ve done
And I’ll give my life for You Lord
For all You’ve done
And I’ll give my life for You Lord
For all You’ve done
I’ll give my life for you Lord
For all You’ve done
And I’ll give my life for You Lord
For all You’ve done
And I'll sing, sing I love you so
And I'll sing
Because the world can't take away
Your love
And I'll sing, sing I love you so
And I'll sing
Cause the world can't take away
Your love
**********************************
If any of you out there do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and you would like more information on this, please write me atRoseofsharonmay@yahoo.com and I would love to share Jesus with you!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Love Sharon

13 comments:

Tammy said...

So beautiful!!

In my travels to some blogs where confusion about religion and Spirituality reigns it is so refreshing to come to one that is very sure of our Saviours love and care!
Thank you so much for sharing this!

Have a warm and happy Sunday!

How Great is Our God!!!

Feathering My Nest said...

I love this song. I too, love the Lord so much. It is so true that the world cannot take away His love and His joy. What a lovely post. Thanks for putting this on Sharon. I love your Sunday posts about the Lord. Love, Kathi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
What a way to start your Sunday.
No bushel over you, girl.
Olaf's Mom

Sarah said...

That is so beautiful. Wonderful words and I love your little invite at the bottom of the post - wonderful.

Lol I had to read this on Internet Explorer as the text was huuuuge on firefox, too big for my screen!

Hugs
Sarah x

Nora Lee said...

I love this worship song also! Thanks so much! Have a blessed Sunday.

Sandra

Kelly said...

Oh Sharon! A HUGE ((HUG)) for you for sharing such a wonderful and touching song, you teach me so much!

Thank you for being you!!!

Kelly

SweetAnnee said...

Wonderfull and I love the song!! so much!!!

The Lord loves US too!!
woohoo
deena

Brenda said...

Her visit went good,but she gets on stand the 27th about 2:15. she came home ans said nana I sat in a big black chair and talked on mic(practice) she said now I just go tell truth!Amazing child.

nannykim said...

Hope you start feeling better; hope your day continues to be sweet in Him. It really is amazing how He has blessed us "in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places "!! (eph 1: 3b

Denise said...

You bless my heart!!!!!! YOU bless my heart...... My passion for the Christ that saved me, some days overwhelms me to the point of dance.......... I danced today....

love ya!!!!!!!

Cottage Contessa said...

Sharon, you are such a wonderful, Godly woman whom I'm honoured to call friend. I'm sorry I've missed so many of your posts, I've had a lot of trouble looking at certain blogs for some reason, hopefully it's sorted out now! You and Eric have done such a great job with all of your boys, and in doing that, the fruits of your labour are these amazing young women coming in to share your lives. How awesome is that! I love the way you handled things with Hayden, he's a really good young man! Have a fantastic week sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Mimi said...

BEAUTIFUL WORDS!!!!!!!
thanks,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

A beautiful song! Thank you for sharing it.

I hope you are feeling better. Rest well and drink lots of juice and hot tea!

Gina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...