Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I got an award!!!


Deena, who is one of my BBFFs (Best Blogger Friend Forever) presented me with this lovely award! I am so honored and so pleased to have received it! She said she gave it to me because I share my adventures. I feel so special!

Please go visit Deena's blog, Can I Be Pretty In Pink, for two reasons. First, she needs prayer. She is battling breast cancer and she is sharing her journey about this on her blog. She needs encouragement and inspiration. Today she is asking for prayer because she has not been able to rest. I want to lift her up in prayer right now that God will touch her and allow her to have gentle, peaceful rest.


The second reason you should go visit her is she is having a Valentine's Day give away! All you have to do is leave her a comment telling your love story! Isn't blogging fun!!!!

I would like to pass this award onto three deserving blogettes........

1. Amanda at
Jacaranda Cottage

2. Brenda at
Country Romance

3. Kelly at the
Barefoot Mama

Congratulations!

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him" I Corinthians 2:9

~ In Him, Sharon

2 comments:

Cottage Contessa said...

Thank you Sharon! It warms my heart so to know that someone I admire and respect enjoys reading my blog too. Luv ya sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Kelly (The Barefoot Mama) said...

Ahhh, Sharon! THANK YOU! You made my day! What a wonderful surprise to log onto! :o)

Thanks again, chica!

P.S. YUMMO to that meatloaf dinner! Slobber, slobber!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...