Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I got another award!!!


Amanda, another one of my BBFFs who has a wonderful Blog called Jacaranda Cottage gave me a very sweet award called the "I less-than-3 your Blog". It is called that because if you put the less than sign in front of a 3 it is a sideways heart! Thank you Amanda for thinking of me for this award! I am so flattered and so honored to have received it!


All of you should go over to her site because she is such a nice person. Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa) is very encouraging and so sweet! She lives in Australia and you will just love the pictures she shares from where she lives, she really lives in paradise!

Thank you again Amanda!


I would like to pass this award on as well to three special Blogettes.........

1. Kathi at Feathering My Nest (she is my big sister who is just starting her new blog)


3. Robin at Bittersweet Punkin

Enjoy your awards!

~ Sharon

6 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Sharon...you're a sweetie!!! Thank you so much!! Congrats on all your awards!
Hugs,
Robin

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, Thank you for thinking of me. You are sweeter than sweet. I appreciate this award very much. Love ya, Kathi

Kari & Kijsa said...

A well-deserved award! And what fabulous sites you have awarded as well!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Rachel said...

Sharon, Thank you so much for commenting me. I love your son's names (on profile). I'm going to add you to my favorites list in a little bit. Thanks again for stopping by. I appreciate it so much. xo Rachel

Cottage Contessa said...

Oh Sharon sweetie, thank you for your kind and thoughtful words! You'll never know just how much it really means to me! Hugs for you dear friend...
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

SweetAnnee said...

Thank you so much sweet Sharon!!!
I feel much better this evening..
the prayers sure did help!!
fondly, deena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...