Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The boys dyed their hair!

On New Year's Eve, when we were at the coast, the boys dyed their hair! Cameron brought the kit and he was the color stylist. He had done his the day before and retouched his and then dyed Grayson, Hayden and Preston's hair. I was amazed at how quickly they did it.
Above Cameron is dying his cousin Preston's hair. Preston surprised his mom with the new hair! What a fun memory of New Year's with your cousins!

Here they are all done! They look really different to me! I figure if they want to express themselves in this way, it is pretty harmless and better than something more permanent. To them it is just another way to have fun.

~ Sharon

7 comments:

Feathering My Nest said...

Like you said, it's harmless and all in fun. I miss their golden lockes though. They are sooo cute and handsome with their blonde hair. It's okay to do this though. After all I didn't look good as a blonde, but it was fun and now I know.

Jan Parrish said...

LOL. My son bleached his hair and spiked it. Soon they'll be shaving it all off to get their natural color back. :)

Sondra said...

Too fun! That looks like the same color I just dyed my hair! Looks like you all had a wonderful trip. I saw Grayson on the preview to Dr. Phil. It was cool to see him on tv even tho I really have never met him. I have my dvr set to record it today.

Velvia said...

Hi Sharon!
What a handsome group of young men, they do indeed have modeling potential! Your New Year's vacation looks fabulous, what a great idea! I envy you visiting the beach, we're going back home next month to the coast of S.C. to visit our families and I don't care how cold it is I will take a walk on the beach(it usually doesn't get that cold there). I won't be able to watch Dr.Phil today, Drama Queen has ballet, will you blog about it so I'll know how it went? Have a great day! Love, Velvia

nannykim said...

So did they say why they decided to do it?? Was it just for a change---I think we all love some change.

Kristen said...

Oh I couldn't agree with you more! If that is the worst they do, you are all set! :) Happy New Year!!!

SweetAnnee said...

Look at all those handsome guys!!
I love that they let YOU take pics!!
smiles, deena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...