Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Beautiful moon


The other night I was driving home from work and the moon was so big and beautiful, it was breathtaking.

Look how tired I look! Actually, I have good reason to look tired, I worked all day, then went to Hayden's basketball game and then to the grocery store. I kept thinking that the moon was so pretty and I should take a picture, so I was a bad driver and I tried to take a picture of it from the van. Just to make you feel better, it was a very quiet street with virtually no traffic and I did slow way down to snap the shots.
I tried a few times and had some blurry results like the one above.

But finally I got a perfect shot (except I wish I was closer). Isn't God's work amazing! When I got home and loaded the pictures onto the computer, look what I found.............



Isn't this a cool picture! I just had to share it with you! How did this happen? It is a perfectly shaped heart! Just in time for Valentines Day! Do you think it is a Valentine from God? I think it is so pretty! I couldn't have done this if I was trying!

If any of you would like to use this picture, please feel free to copy and paste it.

"For Your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in Your truth." Psalm 26:3

~ Sharon

9 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Sharon - Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is very pretty too! I love your moon shots. That heart is amazing! Have a great day.

Mimi said...

love the heart shaped moon...I think God was telling you He loves you... go home and get some rest!!!

claire said...

Heart-shaped moon...sounds like a cool song or album name! Incredible!
That's a good pic of you...pretty and pensive :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon this is "Joy"! =)

I do agree with Mimi that God was telling you he loves you! ;)

Thank you for sharring that photo! I hope all who come and take a look at this neat shot can see how much he loves them too! Truly his goodness & mercies are daily and ever before us indeed! =)

Have a blessed evening!

SweetAnnee said...

That is AWESOME!!

God loves us..
and I'm stealing the pic!!
fondly, Deena

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! That is so awesome!!!! Save that picture forever and ever!!!

nannykim said...

Way tooo coooool--that heart was a God wink----a kiss to you from him ;-)

Feathering My Nest said...

Sharon, That moon is amazing. If that picture was on an add, I would say it was made to look like that, but I know you took that picture! That is wonderful.

Yes, you do look tired, but you are still pretty.

I like your carnation too. Hugs, Kathi

Kelley said...

Beautiful~
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...