Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thank you Hootin' Anni!

Thank you Hootin' Anni for these lovely awards! I am so excited and honored to have received them! Please go check out Hootin' Anni's fun blog to see what a neat lady she is! Blogging has been such a wonderful blessing to me. I am so thankful for all of my new blogger friends, I cannot believe how rewarding and fulfilling it has been to meet all of you in your homes and for you to come visit me here at my blog and see my home. Don't you wish we could have a convention and all meet in person? That would be such a blast! I wonder if it could be done?




Merry Christmas everyone! I pray you all have a blessed, Christ-centered season!


~ Sharon

4 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh I think a convention would be great!! Congrats on your award Sharon!
Blessings,
Robin

SweetAnnee said...

I agree..a bloggers party somewhere would be WAY awesome..Let me get well first please..
lol
deena

Cottage Contessa said...

Congratulations on your award! I agree, a get together would be awesome! Sharon if you get the time, pop over to my blog and enter my 100th post give away. Hope you're having a great day!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Hootin' Anni said...

Three years ago, I would never EVER have dreamed of meeting up with so many wonderful and neat people!! I have to admit that watching the news nightly and reading the newspaper...I just never realized that there still are super people such as you Sharon!!

You're inspirational.

Glad you like the awards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...