Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tacky Christmas Fun!

A week ago the Tacky girls (my fun group of friends who get together for crafts, food and to gab about anything and everything) met at Jill's house for a wonderful Tacky Christmas tea. In the picture from left to right is me, Mareta, Shannon, Jenny and Jill. She served yummy cherry cheesecake with nuts and candy and coffee and tea. We all exchanged small gifts and had a wonderful time. Jill's house is fabulous and was decorated so pretty! She had every room decorated for Christmas.



She had two bookshelves made to flank each side of her fireplace and she has decorated them so cute! We are very much alike and we both love vintage Christmas items. Actually our whole Tacky group loves anything and everything vintage and antique.

Jill is really good with creating vignettes. I love all her special touches.


She has silver trays filled with ornaments just like me. We all get and give ideas to each other.

Below is a cute Season's of Cannon Falls Santa in a sleigh sitting on an old bench surrounded by all kinds of fun Christmas touches.

Below is a vintage Santa boot filled with Santa and snowmen cupcake picks. Aren't they cute!
I feel so blessed to have such lovely ladies for my good friends. Jill is going to be starting her own blog in January and I will let all of you know when she does. She is really into scrapbooking and is very good at it, in fact she has even won multiple awards for her work! She wants to blog a lot about her scrapbooking, so those of you that do that will probably love her blog!


Merry Christmas!


"The Lord bless you and keep you." Numbers 6:24

In Him ~ Sharon

3 comments:

Sondra said...

Sounds like you had a great time together. My boys like to sleep under the tree too. The year before last I slept there with them. I paid for that the next day!Stiff neck! Please stop by and see my tour of lights.

Lynne said...

I love all your vintage decorations. I'm always searching for things like that when I visit thrift stores and flea markets.

Mimi said...

it looks like you had a wonderful day together enjoying each other and exchanging ideas...
Merry Christmas
Love,
Mimi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...