Saturday, December 1, 2007

Please Pray For These Two Women

This is Deena, she is fighting breast cancer and is having surgery on December 12th. She is journaling about her journey with cancer on her blog called Can I Be Pretty In Pink. I really encourage you to go visit her and drop her a line of encouragement.


Today on Deena's blog she wrote a post asking for prayer for Milton and Kristy. Kristy has a brain tumor and needs prayer. She has a beautiful blog called Christian Love Stories, it is written by her and her husband Milton. It is very sad and very touching. Please go visit their blog and say a pray for them.

Sometimes life hands us things that seem impossible, but we trust God through these things. He is bigger than anything we go through and He promises He will not forsake us.


"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:10,13


In Him ~ Sharon

10 comments:

Dayle Shockley said...

Hi Sharon,

I popped over here from Kristy's blog site. I'll be praying for your friend, Deena, and will pop over there and let her know.

Your love letters remind me of the ones I have from my hubby, pre-marriage. They're in a velvet-lined trunk, wrapped in ribbons. We've been married 27 years now. I see you've got 25 under your belt. Congrats!

Kind regards,
Dayle

Dayle Shockley said...

I could get Deena's blog to open up. I'll try again later.

Kind regards,
Dayle

Sharon said...

Hi Dayle,

I realized I made a typo with Deena's link, I fixed it, so it works now. Thank you for dropping by and congrats on your 27 years of marriage!

Hugs, Sharon

Mica Garbarino said...

Sharon, I am so sorry to hear of these beutiful women struggloing with the pain of Cancer. They are in my prayers.... Have a blessed weekend.
Mica

Tammy said...

I will try to remember these two women in my prayers...one of my lifelong friends had breast cancer about five years ago, and she is doing wonderfully today.

Still, it's hard to understand why these things happen...there are several who work at our church battling cancer, as well...
But I loved the verse you added at the end!

(Also, I loved your show and tell...so very sweet!)

Mary said...

Sharon,

Thank you for requesting prayer for Deena. I did so the other day as well.

I will also pray for the other couple. I'm going to visit their blog right now.

I love your scripture quote. It is very uplifting.

Blessings,
Mary

HumbleHomemaker said...

Dear Sharon, Thank you for letting us know about these dear women. Yes, I will pray for them.

SweetAnnee said...

Hi Sharon..thank you SO much..for asking for prayers for us!!!!!!
I feel the love of God surrounding me.

I was surprised to see my FUNNY face on
your BLOG

..stop by my blog today..tis a surprise for
you!!
fondly, Deena

nannykim said...

will pray

Liz said...

I will keep these ladies in my prayers. Thank you for the encouraging Bible verse, I really needed that this morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...