Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Remembering Bud


On November 23rd my uncle Bud died. He had been suffering from skin cancer on top of his head that ended up getting into his brain. I don't know his exact age, but he is in his 80s. He married my aunt Josephine (my father's sister) about 25 years ago. He was always such a kind and sweet man. He was a very good husband to my aunt. He loved the Lord and we know he is up in heaven now. We are having a memorial for him this Sunday. Please pray for my aunt and for his children. He will be missed.

~ Sharon

3 comments:

Cottage Contessa said...

Oh Sharon, I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Uncle Bud. Your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Kelly said...

Oh how happy the two of them look! I am so sorry for your loss, keep the memories close....I will say a prayer for your Aunt and his children and their families, I am sure the memorial will be a blessing to all of you.
Blessings to you too Sharon....

kelly

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry, Sharon. They look so in love! That photo is exactly what we all desire out of life. It certainly appears that the Good Father blessed your uncle and his wife. :o) Now he gets to do lunch with Jesus and laugh at the disciples' jokes. Heaven is a ball!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...