Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I got an Award!


Mary @ Mary's Writing Nook gave me another award! Isn't it pretty! It is called the Amazing woman award. I don't think I deserve it, but am happy to accept it! Mary is so sweet! Thank you Mary so very much! You are an amazing woman too!

I would like to pass this award on to

1. Deena at Can I be Pretty in Pink
2. Kelli @ There's No Place Like Home
3. Anni @ Hootin Anni
4. Susan @ Penless Writer
5. Mimi @ Listen to Your Grammie
6. Mrs. Wilt @ Sparrow's Nest
7. My big sister, Kathi, who has just started blogging @ Humble Housewife

and last but not least, I would like to give it back to Mary because you are an amazingly sweet woman for giving me the award!

Congratulations to all of you wonderful women, you really are amazing!

P.S. Oops, I just realized it has presented to Rose of Sharon, perhaps when you copy and paste it you can superimpose your blog name there or just erase it. I hope it will work, it is so pretty!

Love Sharon

9 comments:

Mrs. Wilt said...

Thank you, Sharon! You're such a sweetheart! :o)

Mary said...

Sharon,

Thanks for presenting me with the award. If you can go to my blog and send me an email containing all the names of your recipients, I will make an award for you to give to each of them.

Blessings,
Mary

Mary said...

Sharon,

I have emailed an award to you that I've made especially for you to present to each of the ladies that you mentioned. They are all deserving.

Thanks so much for presenting to me as well.

Blessings,
Mary

SweetAnnee said...

DOIN" the Happy Dance!!
I love the beautiful GIRL
thank you my sweet friend..
Deena

Cottage Contessa said...

Congratulations Sharon, you are a real sweetheart!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Hootin'Anni said...

Hi Sharon.
I just sent you an email.

It may end up in your spam folder since it's from Yahoo!

Happy Thursday. And you SO deserve the wonderful award!!! It truly IS a fitting award for you.

Mimi said...

Thanks Sharon,
this is really a beautiful award...I don't deserve it... ... you are very sweet

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for giving me one as well! Very sweet of you!
I love visiting your blog!
Hugs,
Kelli

HumbleHomemaker said...

Sharon, I'm so happy for Grayson. I think it's neat that you prayed together thanking God, and then celebrated by going out.

I love your hair. You look very pretty.

I love your award and I love it that you gave one to me too. Thank you so much. I am going to put it on my blog soon. I'm still learning how to do these things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...