Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am so honored!



I have received my first Blogging awards and it has blessed me so much! I started blogging in August not really knowing what I was doing, and now several months later, blogging has become such a great addition to my life and it has ended up being such a blessing to me! I have met so many wonderful women who encourage me and inspire me. This has become a very fulfilling hobby to me and it is exciting because it is also somewhat of a ministry. It is really important for women to lift each other up in prayer. It is such a great way to network and not only get wonderful ideas to make your home and life better, but also to give a few ideas now and then.


I receive the "Friendly Site Award" from Amanda at Cottage Contessa. She is such a dear blogger friend and I am really happy to have met her! I received the "Bloggers with Integrity" award from Mary at Mary's Writing Nook. Mary is such a sweet blogger friend too!
I would like to pass on these awards to some of my friends who have been so special to me, encouraged me and inspired me:

2. Candy at At Home with Candy
3. Kelly at Barefoot Mama
4. Brenda at Country Romance
8. Julie at Nunnie's Attic

Enjoy your awards ladies, you deserve them! Thank you Mary and Amanda for the awards, I am truly touched and honored!

Blessings to all of you out there in Blog Land!

~ Sharon

11 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh Sharon....you are so fabulous...you totally solidified my gratitude posting today with your wonderful post. I feel the exact way about all of my blogger friends as well. Thank you so so much!
Love,
Robin

Brenda said...

Awww Thank you so much. It is easy to be your friend...you are such a special person.

Jeannene said...

Sharon, what a very sweet surprise and honor to have you visit. I have seen you comment on others, and wondered who that lovely lady was driving in her car? You have truly made my wondering come to an end, and you are full of blessings here.(I love your blog) I really hope you will come back and visit me, i am glad you did.
"have a wonderful weekend,"
xo Jeannene

Candy said...

Aw, thats so sweet :) Thanks for thinking of me :)

How are ya doing. I havent been by much because Im still sick with the flu. Im hoping to post a couple pictures tomorrow on my blog of some things I made. Ive just been totally worn down with this flu.

Thanks again for thinking of me :)
Love Candy

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your awards!!!
I enjoyed my visit here at your place. Thank you for stopping into (4:53am)...and I hope you'll come back soon!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Thank you so much, Sharon, for giving me this. I started blogging at the end of August too and I have become a complete addict. I meet such nice and friendly people, I know it will be hard to pass this on to just a few.

Thanks again!!

Love,
Julie

Julieann said...

Thank you So Much, this was such a nice surprise, Sharon! You SOOOOO deserve these awards so I would give them to you too:)

(((Gentle hugs my Dear Friend)))

Julieann

nannykim said...

Thanks--and I have so enjoyed your blog and your recipes too ;-). Love the little snowman you found --he is so unique!! Thanks for taking the time to share your life with us--I find it so encouraging as a fellow believer!! Much love, KIM

Mary said...

Sharon,

You are certainly deserving of both awards. May abundant blessings come your way as you lift up the women who visit here. You are a real inspiration to me.

Blessings,
Mary

Kelly said...

You are the best, Sharon! There ain't a lady out there who better deserves these awards than you! I'm so honored that you are passing them along to me, as well. :o) You're truly a great blog friend and a wonderful inspiration.

Sondra said...

Sharon-you really do deserve both of those awards. You are such a kind and inspirational person. Your blog is always so fun to read and full of variety.
Thank you so much for passing the award to me. That is so sweet of you. I am very new at blogging too and this has been a wonderful and fun experience.
I am so blessed to have met you thru this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...