Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thankgsgiving!

"There is always something for which to be thankful." Charles Dickens


~O~O~O~

A litany for Thanksgiving

For bright lights and warm fires,
We thank thee, O God;

For good food and the clothes we wear,
We thank thee, O God;

For the love and care of mother and father,
We thank thee, O God;

For friends who come to be our guests,
We thank thee, O God;

For all things you have given us to enjoy,
We thank thee, O God;

For true happiness which comes when we share,
We thank thee, O God.


~O~O~O~


I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all thy wonders, I will be glad and exult in thee; I will sing praise to Thy name, O most high. Psalm 9:1

My wish is for all of my blog friends to have a beautiful and warm Thanksgiving!

Blessings to all of you! ~ Sharon

5 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Corinthians 15:57 (NKJ)

Stop by my blog and enter my contest!
Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings to you and your family.

Hootin' Anni said...

That is lovely Sharon! Hope your feasting and giving of thanks was stupendous!

Have a lovely weekend.

Kelly said...

I hope that you guys had a rockin' Thanksgiving, Sharon! LOVE that antique postcard!! Great minds! ;o)

Have a wonderful day!

Mimi said...

Thank you Sharon,
I did have a wonderful thanksgiving with our oldest daughter and her wonderful family...
I trust that you and your family had a good and peaceful, and restful thanksgiving also

Mary said...

That postcard is beautiful. As a collector of postcards I always enjoy seeing them.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love those mugs and the tray in your previous post.

Blessings,
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...