Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Fun







Today after church we dropped Grayson off to go four wheeling with his friends. They also call it mudding for obvious reasons! He had so much fun. He took out his old riding lawn mower that he turned into a hot rod and really tore it up out there. I had to pick Grayson up and I let him get in the van with all that mud on him, oh the sacrifices of motherhood!


Later in the afternoon Eric went golfing and Grayson had to go to work. Cameron and his two good friends, Lisa and Desi came over and we all watched a scary movie together. Hayden joined us too. We made popcorn and had soda and candy corn. It was fun, but as you can see by the photo below what we thought of the movie! I just love Lisa and Desi! They are such good friends for Cameron. They all have so much fun together and they all go to the same Bible college. They are lovely, Godly young women and I am thrilled to have them as my friends as well!






Later I cut Hayden's beautiful curls off! It was just getting too long. I shaved it and he begged me to leave a strip on top so he would have a mohawk. I said he could have it until the day after Halloween. I actually think he looks pretty cute! :0)





Here's to a great week for everyone!

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life; he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John 6:35


In Him ~ Sharon

1 comment:

Candy said...

oh, oh, ohhhh I LOVE all the pictures!!! Great job on your sons hair and you are soooo funny Sharon!! That pic of you all making funny faces... you are a fun lady!! I love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...