Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oops! More Kitchen Fall Pictures!




Oops, I forgot to add these pictures of a little nook between the coffee pot and the sink. My black and white area :0)! My squirrel match holder is one of my favorite possessions of all time. I found him at Goodwill and paid $2.99, which is a lot for a small junky thing at the Goodwill (I'm half serious of course $2.99 is not a lot of money, but when you have thrifted as long as I have, you start getting spoiled and only want to pay .49 cents or less for everything LOL!), but he was one of those things that I dove for when I saw him! He is made of cast iron. I keep him out year round, but he blends so nicely with my fall things.


The little pumpkin man is so cute, he is Season of Cannon Falls and I am thrilled to own him because I do not have very many pieces of Cannon Falls because it is a little pricey. My good friend Shannon gave me the little white pumpkin that matches him. I like how the pumpkin man is standing at attention as if he is being inspected on his dress!


Fall blessings to all of you out there in Blogland!!


~ Sharon

9 comments:

Candy said...

cute! :)

Brenda said...

Your match holder is so cute. You have great finds.

Mimi said...

I have to stop by every day to see what cute and clever things you have decorated with... I just love your seasonal decorations....
I can hardly wait for Christmas

yellowfarmhouse said...

Sharon - I have really been enjoying the tour of all your fall decorations. You have a real knack for putting it all together and it looks so warm and inviting. thanks for the tour

Hugs - karen

Sue @ praise & coffee said...

So adorable!

Blessings,
Sue

Susie said...

Loved seeing all your fall decor.
It all looks very homey and welcoming!
:)

Ginger said...

Your home is so inviting I can just smell something worm and yummy in your home.
I was wondering if you talked to your neighbor lately, the one with breast cancer? I bet she would love to have something home made thats worm and smells yummy!
Have a blessed day!

Ginger said...

OH I forgot, I just love how you put tea lights in the cupcake pan, what a cute idea. Thank-you for all of your ideas.

Sharon said...

Dear friends,

Ginger asked about my neighbor with breast cancer and I still have not spoken with her yet. I have dropped by her house twice and she was not there. I left her some of my pumpkin muffins tucked inside her screen door. I am hoping to finally meet up with her tomorrow when I take my walk. I really pray that I can become friends with her.

~ Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...