Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Treasure!



I found this adorable teapot in the clearance section of one of our best pharmacy shops in town and decided to buy it for myself. It drew me in and I couldn't resist! I think it is so cute and I think the thing that sealed the deal is the darling crystal knob on the top! I'm not a tea drinker, but I have friends that do, so I'll have it on hand for my company. In the meantime I will find a perfect spot for it where I can admire it! It was originally 29.98, on sale for 19.25 and then an additional 40% off of that, so I only paid 11.55 for it! Score!

"Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you." Job 22:21

~ Sharon

6 comments:

Sondra said...

Can't pass up a deal like that, now can you! I just love the little jewel on top. How cute.

Penless Thoughts said...

Oh that is an irristible teapot!! Quite different and a great price to boot.

Yes, please use the poem on aging I posted yesterday and link back to me. Thanks for doing so and asking :o)
Susan

nannykim said...

Great buy and I have never seen one with that type of handle! Very cute; but you must start drinking tea!!

Brenda said...

I love it and like you that knob! I love anything glitsy with bling. lol wish I could have tea. We would do just good old southern tea.

Susie said...

What a cute teapot! Perfect for an afternoon tea party!
:)

Hootin'Anni said...

That's very pretty!!! I too like the crystal prism-like lid knob!! Very nice...and to make it even sweeter-----discount!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...