Friday, October 5, 2007

My Weekend To Do List!


Well, the weekend is here and I have lots to do. I thought perhaps if I publicize my list it would motivate me more to accomplish everything on it! :0)

1. First thing on Saturday, do my Bible study.
2. Have coffee and read paper with Eric (if he doesn't go hunting).
3. Make bacon and eggs for family for breakfast.
4. Jog/walk and do push ups.
5. Make grocery list and plan two weeks worth of menus.
6. Go to grocery store on Saturday and perhaps a few thrift stores!
7. Help Hayden and Grayson finish cleaning out their old rooms.
8. Start the process of making Hayden's old room into an office.
9. Start drawing up plans to turn Grayson's old room into a guest room.
10. Make cookies.
11. Go to church with family on Sunday.
12. If it is rainy and cold make a fire in the living room and play a game with Hayden.
13. Go on a dinner date with my husband Saturday night.
14. Clean out the snack cupboard.
15. Sweep and mop kitchen floor.
16. Scrub master shower.
17. Vacuum house.
18. Clean three bathrooms/toilets.
19. Clean up computer desk area....what a mess!
20. Make a good dinner on Sunday night.
21. Check my Blog and read all of yours!

I hope I can get it all done. If I change the font color to red it means I have completed that task. I hope all of you have a great weekend!

~ Sharon

4 comments:

LBP said...

Wow! That is quite an ambitious list! Do you have more than 24 hours in your day?

Linda

Jan Parrish said...

Wow. Where does relaxing fit into that? I noticed you did not write: watch Rockies sweep the Phillies. That's on my list.

I did all my cleaning today so I will play the weekend by ear. :)

Julieann said...

You are doing good---Go, Sharon Go!!! LOL:o)

Allison said...

Such a great list Sharon. I am really thinking of doing the same. I'd be held to it then wouldn't!

allie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...