Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More Fall Decor!







Okay, here are some photos of my interior fall decor. Today I will show you my kitchen, Wednesday I will show you my little family room, Thursday the living room and dining room and Friday the entry way and the upstairs landing. That is if ya'll are interested! I hope it not a yawn fest for you :0). I will finish showing my living room pictures next week.


I always change out my windowsill and this is the new fall display. I put together the cute framed picture of the sweet little family bringing in the harvest. I cut the fun picture from an old vintage school book (don't yell.....the book was already damaged!) and put it in an old frame that I painted black and sanded. I love the graphics! Most of my treasures were found at flea markets and thrift stores, but the cute little plaid pumpkins were made for me by my good friend, Mareta! She is so talented and always makes adorable things.

I found the ceramic squirrel at a garage sale for pennies, he is an old planter container. I really like the painted details on him and the softness of his coloring. I usually group things with a candle included in the display. I love to light all my votives on a cozy fall night while we are all in the family room watching TV. It just makes everything feel so homey!


"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4


~ Sharon

2 comments:

Hootin'Anni said...

Now hear this!!! YOU are really inspiring me to go to the store and get some Autumn decorations for myself....mostly in October I have Halloween....but nothing as beautiful as what you're sharing with us!! These are absolutely gorgeous.

And I hope I remember to come back and see your family room!!!

Happy day to you Sharon.

Jessica said...

Your decorations are very pretty! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...