Monday, October 8, 2007

The Mom Song

This is so funny! I got it from Becca at Toasty Toes. It is the joys of motherhood sung to the tune of William Tell Overture. I wish I knew who was singing it, but it doesn't say anywhere on You Tube, she is really good! Please click it and watch, it will crack you up and maybe, for some weird reason, make you tear up like it did Becca and I! Enjoy!

Update! My good friend Jill informed me that this song is performed by Anita Renfroe. She is a Christian comedian and performs at Women of Faith!

4 comments:

Candy said...

I had this emailed to me the other day...funny isnt it :)

Esther Sunday said...

Greetings, Sharon from Esther Sunday! Nice to meet you! Thank you for stopping in to see me. Sorry my first impression for you is of my garage door... but, its who I am! ;) Adding ya to my list of friends and I am looking forward to popping in to see you again! I had this linked to my blog for a bit - it is sooo funny!! And so true! This gal was a genius to be able to sing all that stuff to this song!

Sue @ praise & coffee said...

Love this!

Sue

jill said...

Hey sharon - That's Anita Renfroe. She's been at Women of Faith, and I saw her in Seattle in June. I laughed so hard I cried. Love your blog and being able to catch up a bit. Can't wait for our next tacky meeting ! Love you - Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...