Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Look What I Found

Look what I found when I came home from a school meeting last night! Isn't that funny! My husband was home alone for dinner and he absentmindedly put the milk in the cupboard! We all had a good laugh at that. He was probably laughing the most! He quickly got up to put it away and I said "No, no, I want to get a picture and blog about it, it is so funny!" He was a good sport and let me do it!

Aren't you glad life is not boring! Sometimes it is these funny moments that really can make your day!
P.S. The picture on the inside of the cabinet door is such a darling picture, it has been there for probably 11 years! I decided to show it to you up close. It was taken September 22, 1993. It is Mackenzie (9), Cameron (6) and Grayson (almost 3) holding and admiring brand new baby brother Hayden (hours old). Notice the adorable look on Grayson's face, he has such a look of wonder. Such a precious memory, such a precious time.......when did they grow up?????

"Be confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

~ Sharon

6 comments:

ginger at enchanting cottage said...

That is too funny with the milk, he must of just missed you so much that he wasen't thinking right.
I went to Women of Faith 2 years in a row and Anita Renfroe was there. She is amazing Thank-you for sharing that video I want to show it to my daughter who is a mother of 2. Have a blessed day!
ginger

Cindy Roberts said...

Sharon, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I, too, am a Christian woman with 4 kids! Mine are young, yet. (13,13,11,and 4) Unlike you, I have a full nest! Hope to hear from you again! Cindy

Sondra said...

How I needed that laugh! My husband has also put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge!
Thank you SO much for all your thoughts, prayers and kind words. I am feeling much better now about the situation and will be so happy to just get all of this behind me! I do not want to go into much detail as I know many people read your blog and I am not ready to share my struggle with so many! Just keep praying- please!
I thank God for having you as my blogger friend.

Flea Market Queen said...

Love the milk in the cupboard...
I'm sure we have all done something like that at some time!
Your boys are so precious, don't you sometimes wish you could stop time for a little bit!
Priscilla

Candy said...

LOL That IS funny :D
Oh, and I love the picture...and
I love the name Grayson!!!

Candy :)

Brenda said...

Sharon, Thanks for coming by. I see when I come to drink coffee with you I will have many mugs to pick from.. lol.thanks for adding me as a fav. I will do the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...