Saturday, October 13, 2007

Homecoming Victory!!!!

The ecstatic team after the 21-18 victory!


Grayson and Grandma and Grandpa after the game

Grayson and Hayden after the big win!


Father and Son, so happy!


Grandma Alice, Mackenzie and Brittany at the game


Eric and I cheering in the stands


Cameron, Lisa and Desi cheering on the team


Last night was the homecoming football game and the bulldogs won! Yea! We are now 6 wins with 1 loss.....not bad!!! We had so much fun! Grayson had a lot of support in the stands with my in-laws, Jim and Alice, Mackenzie and Brittany, Cameron and his three friends, Lisa, Desi and Amy, and of course Eric and I and Hayden. We had such a great time cheering for the team. My kids and their friends are so much fun and so funny, we laughed and cheered and laughed and cheered! I brought two thermoses of hot chocolate for everyone. It was a perfect fall evening for a game. Grayson had a terrific game with lots of good tackles. We were all so proud of him! They had all the traditional homecoming festivities which we all enjoyed so much. Grayson is a junior homecoming prince and will be honored tonight at the dance.


"Create in me a clean heart, oh God; and renew a right spirit within me." Psalms 51:10

~ Sharon

4 comments:

Candy said...

Love the pictures :)
Yay for the win!! :)

Anna S said...

Hi there Sharon. Thank you for visiting me! I think it's my first visit to your blog. Nice to 'meet' you!

Trudi A said...

Hi, Sharon
Thanks for visiting me again. I really appreciate it. Great photos, they'd make wonderful scrapbook pages.

Brenda said...

So happy for you all! I love football. My family is setting here watching Dallas play and ordered pizza. we have always been a sports family. Would love to see your son play.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...