Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Brittany!

Mackenzie's girlfriend, Brittany, turns 21 today! We are so blessed to have Brittany in our lives! She is such a sweet, godly young lady and so neat for our son! They are so happy together and so cute together and the best thing is God is the center of their relationship. I had her fill out a birthday survey and we are going to do her birthday dinner next week since all of us are so busy right now.

I feel like I am gaining a daughter in Brittany and I thank God everyday for her!

Have a great day today Brittany! Love you! :0)

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Pslam 37:4

~ Sharon

3 comments:

Candy said...

Aw, they look so cute together! :)
I continue to pray for my son each day that when he gets older that he will have a Christian girlfriend/and then wife..and that God will be the center of their relationship and life.

May I ask what kinds of things you ask on your birthday surveys?

Have a great weekend :)

Candy

Candy said...

Thanks for the message...YES! I would love it if you would send me those things..
My email is:
candyathome@shaw.ca
:)
Thanks!!! :)

Julieann said...

Happy Birthday Brittany:)

Julieann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...