Friday, October 12, 2007

Good Easy Dinner





Do any of you out there remember the Bisquick Impossible Pies? They were pretty popular in the 80s. I have an old recipe booklet that has been kicking around my kitchen for many years that has several different Impossible Pie recipes. I made one the other night and it was really easy and really good. I made the Impossible Quesidilla Pie. It's a great recipe to cook after work because it is fast and easy. My family really enjoyed it. Just serve with a green salad and you have your dinner!


Here is the recipe for Impossible Quesidilla Pie:
2 cans (4 oz) chopped green chillies, drained
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups of milk
1 cup Bisquick baking mix
4 eggs

Heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease 10" pie plate. Sprinkle chilies and cheese in plate. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour into plate. Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and guacamole if desired. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
~Sharon

4 comments:

Anita said...

Oh Sharon, you really made me hungy, your pie looks so yummy yummy! By the way, I've never ever heart of Bisquick Impossible Pies... sounds interesting.

I just admired that evening handbag, too! What a wonderful gift and a lovely idea to put it on that very nice shelf where you can admire it every day!

Thanks for sharing!

Have a blessed week-end and best wishes from Germany,
Anita

nannykim said...

I still have an impossible recipe book too!!! And they are so easy and good!!! Wow!!

Susie said...

This looks good, almost like a quiche. I used to make the impossible cheeseburger pie and my kids loved it. Haven't thought of that recipe in years :)

Candy said...

Looks so good!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...