Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall Beauty In My Neighborhood















I brought my camera along on one of my walks around our neighborhood and these are some pictures I took of fall in the neighborhood. We do not have the most beautiful neighborhood, but if you look, you will find beauty! God is so creative and marvelous! Just look what He did!


"I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He taketh away; and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abid in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me. I am the vine, ye are the branches; he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit; for without Me, ye can do nothing." John 15:1-5


Blessings! ~ Sharon

12 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

Gorgeous pics! I am always amazed at the beauty God gives us.

Love,
Julie

Alexandra, Writing & Baking Enthusiast said...

Beautiful flowers! Like your red and white checks...and your sons' names. :)
Alexandra

Belinda said...

I linked to your blog from a comment you left on Alexandra's fabulous blog, and I'm so glad I did. :-) Aren't those glorious trees just incredibly beautiful? Thanks for sharing the stunning photographs, and the inspirational scripture.

ginger at enchanting cottage said...

Hi Sharon,
Thank-you for stopping by and say hello. You can get the DVD on line they even have one for Christmas.
My neighborhoods not the prettiest either sometimes I want to move but I feel blessed just to have a home. My true home is going to be in heaven!
have a blessed day
ginger

Sue @ praise & coffee said...

Wow, just beautiful!

Sondra said...

Beautiful pictures. I really need to get a better camera so I can take nice pics. (maybe santa will bring me one :)

Brenda said...

I see much beauty,I love all the pictures.

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

joan said...

Sharon,

These are really great pics! Thanks for sharing them. Loved the grape one.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

So pretty! I just love autumn!
:)

nannykim said...

awesome pictures; I've got to get a camera at some time!! I only have my camera that is attached to my laptop!

Cottage Contessa said...

Lovely photo's! And you're right, beauty is everywhere when we take the time to stop and actually look for it. Nature is awesome!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...