Sunday, September 9, 2007

Today is my birthday!


I turned 46 today! I had a very nice day. We went to church and later in the day Eric, Cameron, Grayson, Hayden and I went to see a movie and out for Chinese food (Mackenzie is out of state). When we got home Eric gave me a cake and I got some nice gifts from everyone. I had a very fun day. It is weird for me being closer to 50 now than 40, but it is okay! I am healthy and happy and have lots to look forward too. I am trusting the Lord and excited to see what this year brings!

6 comments:

Julieann said...

Ohh, Happy, Happy, Belated Birthday!!!!!!! You look beautiful!!

Julieann

Sue @ praise & coffee said...

Happy Birthday!!

Karen said...

Sharon - Happy Birthday to you. Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your family. I'm closer to 50 also and it's OK.

Hugs - karen

Sharon said...

Thank you everyone for wishing me a happy birthday! It is just so wonderful to have such great new Blog friends! :0)

Kelly said...

Happy belated bday, Sharon! Oh my, you look GORGEOUS! Don't you wory a bit about being closer to 50...50 is nothin', it's all about feeling great in the Lord and you are a radiant example of that! Happy, happy bday!

Kelly said...

Happy belated bday, Sharon! Oh my, you look GORGEOUS! Don't you wory a bit about being closer to 50...50 is nothin', it's all about feeling great in the Lord and you are a radiant example of that! Happy, happy bday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...