Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pumpkin Muffins










I baked some pumpkin muffins to take to my neighbors. I found the recipe on the internet and they turned our really good.


Here is the recipe (I doubled it today):


PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS

1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cloves
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 c. sugar
2 eggs
3/4 c. pumpkin
1/4 c. oil
3/4 c. raisins

Sift dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients. Stir together until mixed. Fold in raisins. Bake in greased muffin pans (or muffin paper liners) at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes. After they have cooled dip in melted butter and a mixture of 1/2 cup of sugar mixed with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Makes 18 muffins.

These muffins are especially good for fall!

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" I John 3:1


~ Sharon

8 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Sharon,
These look perfect for fall. I love the way the cinnamon sugar glaze tops them.
:)

nannykim said...

They really look good and I'll have to try making them. So are they nice and moist? --they look like it.

Betty said...

Sharon,
The muffins look delicious and I know your neighbors appreciated them...

Thank you for dropping by to visit with me and commenting....please come back again....Betty

Sharon said...

NannyKim asked if the muffins were moist and yes they are! :0)

I think they would be really, really good with creamcheese frosting too!

Blessings ~ Sharon

JoyFULLWifeMom said...

How wonderful these look. Thanks for sharing!

Chrissy

Jessica said...

Oh, I bet those smell GOOD when they're cooking!! :)

nannykim said...

I hope to make these this week--the cream cheese frosting idea sounds scrumcialiomtious (ethem--my word ;-)

Jan Parrish said...

Yummy. Will you come to my house for a potluck? You can bring the muffins. LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...