Friday, September 7, 2007

Neat idea


A long time ago my mother gave me this idea - put a picture of my husband on my kitchen windowsill or next to my kitchen sink. This was back when I didn't work and she said it is the equivalent of having his picture on my desk and that it would make him feel special and loved. Also, every time I look at it, it will remind me to pray for him. I have had his picture in different places in my kitchen, but this is the newest one. I did have one on the fridge with a post-it saying "My super fox" because that is what I always called him when we were dating in high school!


A man has a need to be admired by his wife and this is just a small way to show him that I admire him and love him.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Sharon! The show and tell guidelines and how to participate are located in my current show and tell post.

Kelli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...