Friday, September 7, 2007

Show and Tell


Kelli at "There is no place like home" is hosting a show and tell and here is mine. I do not know how to link her blog to mine, but will try to learn soon! Her blog address is Kellishouse.blogspot.com.
-
I found these darling little birds at a garage sale for $2.00! They are votive holders. I think they are so fun! I love their skinny little legs. I purchased a blue set of these for my mother as a gift several years back and have always loved them, so it was really special to be able to find a set for myself! I think I will keep them up year round, but they are so perfect for fall decor!

7 comments:

ellen b said...

They are great and what a great price. enjoy...

Stephanie said...

I think they look happy! And perfect for autumn!

Penless Thoughts said...

Very cute. I agree, the skinny legs adds so much to them.
Susan

charish said...

Very good bargain. We all love agreat deal and they are cute to.

(to add a link when you are doing your blog type the name thst you wnat the link to go to High ligh it go to the little staple thin on you post tool bar and type in the web address you want to link. I hope that helps you for the next time)
Sarah

Julieann said...

Hi Sharon, your little birds are darling:)

When you make a post--there is an option to Link there--oh, I am not good at explaining--I wish I could show you--I hope someone can help.

Happy Friday:)

Julieann

Kelli said...

Your new little birds are so cute, Sharon!!!

Kelli

Lee-ann said...

Sharon these are very lovely birds and will look lovely in your Autumn (fall) all lit up.......Come to think about it your blog is very lovely too.

I am so pleased to have dropped in today from here in Australia.

Lee-ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...