Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cameron's New Apartment






Last night Cameron invited me to swing by his apartment after work for a visit and I was pleasantly surprised that he had made dinner! Here are some pictures of his apartment. It is decorated very bachelor like, but also very cozy and in good taste! He purchased the end tables, coffee table, dinner table and chairs at a garage sale for $25.00 all together and he painted them. The lazy boy and couch are hand-me-downs from us and he purchased the TV and TV stand. Eric made the desk, dresser and bookshelf in Cameron's bedroom for Cameron several years ago. I found the old big Sunday school map of the holy land at a church bazaar for only .50 cents! He seems really happy and adjusting really great. I am so proud of him. We had a wonderful dinner and visit. He needs a part-time job for the school year and we are praying he finds one soon! His roommate has not moved in yet, so Cameron is really getting a taste of the single life! He has a pet kitty named Wheeler and a bunch of big fish in his fish tank so he is not too lonely!


I miss him and Mackenzie terribly, but I have not cried or gotten really blue about them moving out! I am thankful to God for helping me through this transition. So far the thing that gets me a little sad is when I come home and their vehicles are not parked in front of the house, somehow it just feels wrong! But in my heart I know this is all good and in God's plan.


~ Sharon

3 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like he is settling in just fine and what a nice clean apartment and he had dinner ready for you, now that's sweet.

At least he is close enough to swing by and say hi.

Hugs - karen

Sondra said...

Looks great! I am sure he is loving the single life and living on his own. Billy and Wes have done a great job at decorating their place and it is always clean. That makes me feel good!

Mimi said...

Looks like you taught him well... his apartment is clean and decorated nice... and he can even cook...
you can be mighty proud!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...