Friday, September 14, 2007

Cameron's Last Night Living In Our Home




Tonight is Cameron's last night living under our roof (sob!). Here are some pictures of him in his room this evening. He will finish up packing tonight and is moving tomorrow. He is only going to be about 30 minutes away and he is planning on coming home two nights a week, so it won't be too bad.

So far I am doing pretty well, but when I took these pictures I was getting a little lump in my throat. I know it is time, it is God's will, he will be fine and it is the way it is supposed to be, but why does it have to hurt?

Eric and I feel like we did our job and we did it well (only with God's help). We raised our son to be a strong man of God, a productive citizen and a really nice person! He is a hard worker, smart and very capable to live out on his own. We are so proud of him and so excited for this next phase of his life.


I am so thankful to God for giving us such a wonderful son and that we had 21 beautiful years of him living under our roof. What a blessing he has been.


My prayer is that God is with him and that Cameron will be happy and successful with all he does. We have given him wings and we know he will soar!

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame. " Psalm 127:3-5

~Sharon

1 comment:

Julieann said...

((Gentle Hugs))

Julieann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...