Friday, August 24, 2007

Time to Trust


Three of us have had our annual physicals in the last week and we received two phone calls last night about abnormal test results. My human nature wants to panic and freak out, but I am putting my trust in the Lord. Our family is all praying and know that God is in control of everything. I went on the internet and the abnormalities could mean something small or something very serious. I pray that the tests were just inaccurate and there are simple reasons why they were positive. There is power in prayer and a sense of peace and comfort knowing that we are trusting our Father in Heaven and we are giving this all to Him. I pray that Thy will be done. He will be with us through it all.

"Cast your burden upon the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken" Psalms 55:22

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...