Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tarzan's Hole








All I can say is FUN, FUN, FUN! Well, the kids had fun, I sat in my chair and watched all of them having fun. We went with some friends and had egg salad sandwiches, BBQ chips and licorice for lunch. Grayson did a lot of swinging on the rope and Hayden did flips off the side of the rocks and looked for crawdads. It was a fun day.


On the way home we stopped at a road side stand and purchased a bunch of corn on the cob and fresh peaches. We had the ham I cooked in the crock pot, corn on the cob and cabbage/Top Ramen salad. Eric loves that salad. The whole family was home and we ate dinner out on the back deck. Brittany was visiting for the evening and ate with us too. Kenzie and Brittany went on a bike ride and later Hayden and I went on one. Cameron had a late softball game, which we did not go to. I will enclose a picture of one of his other games that we went to earlier in the summer later since I have not shown a picture of him yet!


I have to work tomorrow and Friday, so my fun little time off is over. I am thankful that I was able to have a few days off to be with my family and feather my nest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...