Monday, August 20, 2007

Take me out to the ball game!







Eric, Grayson, Hayden and I went to a local minor league baseball game at the suggestion of my good friend, Shannon. We have never done this! We are always so busy going to our own kids games that we just have never thought to go to one of these games. It was a great experience! It was such a typical American experience. They sung the national anthem, had people walking around selling popcorn and Cracker Jacks, had all kinds of funny contests in between innings (such as children racing on tricycles) and had the 7th inning stretch. They also played all kinds of music, but of course my favorite was the traditional organ music and "Take me out to the Ball game" in which the whole crowd sang along with. It was a wonderful, fun evening.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...