Friday, August 31, 2007

Something cute

When I picked up Hayden at camp, after we hugged and talked and we were walking to the van to head home, he handed me a heart shaped rock. This touched me so much that he found it, saved it for me and then presented it to me.
This has been a little tradition that Hayden and I have had for many years, we try to find heart shaped rocks. We have only found a handful and I have them proudly displayed in the flowerbed right by the front door. These are the things that touch a mother's heart! :0)

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Kelli said...

What a sweet tradition you and Hayden have, Sharon! My friend Janice also has a rock collection. You can visit her here..

http://agardenofmythoughts.blogspot.com/
I'm sure she would love to see your rocks!

Kelli

Rosemary said...

aw, sharon, i love your heart shaped rock garden :)
Rosemary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...