Sunday, August 26, 2007

My mess!


















I finally cleaned up my mess I had in the living room. I had been doing some major cleaning out of other rooms and this is what was left over. I had piles of old movies, magazines, papers and books that I organized and put away. It feels so good to have that done! My preferred style of cleaning is first completely emptying the closet or drawer, then making a throw away pile, a give to Goodwill pile, and then different piles for putting back in the same closet or drawer or putting in different parts of the house. There is something rewarding about getting a job like this done. When the kids were little I would help them clean their room and afterwords we would discuss how good it felt. I would relate it to how when we confess our sins to God and how he cleanses our hearts and forgives us and we have that same light, carefree really rewarding feeling in our hearts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...