Monday, August 27, 2007

My Kitchen Windowsill




I love to decorate my kitchen windowsill. It is right above my sink, which is right next to the coffee pot, so obviously I am standing there quite often! :0) I like to have some of my favorite little treasures sitting there to cheer me up. This is my standard window sill decor. I have a small collection of ceramic dogs, a vintage ceramic boy and a cute little topiary tree in a darling little child's teacup. I like to switch out the vignette seasonally. I will be displaying my Back to School vignette in the next few days. I have a little nail in the wood panel that is between two windows and I like to hang a little rose hip mini wreath there. I think I got the idea of changing out my window sill decor seasonally from my good friend Shannon. I will introduce you to Shannon soon. She has been such an inspiration to me and I give her credit for a lot of my homemaking successes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...