Sunday, August 19, 2007

Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies

At my husband's request I made cookies. I am not a natural baker, so I always put off making cookies. I will make brownies or a cake from a mix because they are easy. I have it in my head that cookies are hard and take a long time. Well, I made beautiful peanut butter cookies and made him really happy. Well I have a little confession.....................
I cheated and used a mix!
Hey, I am a working woman and don't have a lot of extra time, so using these mixes works out pretty nice, also I did make them at home so that counts as being homemade doesn't it?! Nobody needs to know! :0)
I actually highly recommend these cookie mixes. What I like to do is doll them up a bit and add chocholate chips or raisons. You could also add nuts. They taste very good and are so easy to make. Your house smells all warm and cozy and you feel really good about making cookies for your family even if you don't have time!
Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Cricket's Hearth said...

Hi, I am doing the scavenger hunt and I have enjoyed looking thru your blog. I hope to get back soon.

Sharon said...

Thank you Cricket! Way back in August when I wrote this post, my very first post, no one left a comment, so now I have one comment from you! Thank you! I hope you visit again!

Hugs, Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...